Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Uploading Emails Back to the POP Server (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/71399-uploading-emails-back-pop-server.html)

Sounderdog May 4th 08 09:00 PM

Uploading Emails Back to the POP Server

Hi. I have Microsoft Outlook 2007. I just installed it yesterday. When I
opened the program for the first time, it autoconfigured itself to work with
my POP and SMTP servers from Yahoo! Mail. Little did I know that when
Outlook downloads messages from the POP server, it completely removes them
from my inbox on Yahoo! Now need to uninstall Microsoft Office (because it
runs too slow on my computer), but I need to save all of my important email
messages (1.3 GB worth). How can I transfer all of my emails from Microsoft
Outlook back to my Yahoo! inbox so that I don't lose them when Outlook is
uninstalled?

I greatly appreciate any help in this matter. I got myself into a big mess
once again.

Eric

DL May 4th 08 11:04 PM

Uploading Emails Back to the POP Server

If you had configured Outlook Options to 'leave a copy on Server' you would
have been ok
As it is you will have to forward them all to yourself. Ensure you only send
& not receive
You could of course export msgs to Outlook Express, or Windows Mail if using
Vista