Uploading Emails Back to the POP Server

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th 08, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Sounderdog

Default Uploading Emails Back to the POP Server

Hi. I have Microsoft Outlook 2007. I just installed it yesterday. When I
opened the program for the first time, it autoconfigured itself to work with
my POP and SMTP servers from Yahoo! Mail. Little did I know that when
Outlook downloads messages from the POP server, it completely removes them
from my inbox on Yahoo! Now need to uninstall Microsoft Office (because it
runs too slow on my computer), but I need to save all of my important email
messages (1.3 GB worth). How can I transfer all of my emails from Microsoft
Outlook back to my Yahoo! inbox so that I don't lose them when Outlook is
uninstalled?

I greatly appreciate any help in this matter. I got myself into a big mess
once again.

Eric