Business Contact Manager 2007 Contact History not opening

Old January 15th 08, 05:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
NCKestrel

Default Business Contact Manager 2007 Contact History not opening

I have a new install of Business Contact Manager 2007. I created some
contacts, accounts and some items for history. My Communication History
folder shows many items linked to two of my contacts.
However, when I open the contacts and click the History button on the Show
area of the ribbon (instead of General, User-defined Fields or Details)
nothing happens. The button depresses, but the window never changes and the
General button immediately goes back to being depressed again instead of
History. Pressing General, Details or User-defined fields works fine.