Outlook Express

Old October 20th 07, 07:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
ThreePutt

Default Outlook Express

I recently installed MS Office Enterprise, and now I have a problem with
Outlook Express, which I had prior to installing MS Enterprise (I has Office
2003 Pro). OE is used by my internet provider for their e-mail service.
Since I installed MS Enterprise, the default language for spell check in
Outlook Express is French, and no other alternate language is offered. How
do I fix this problem? The language used by all the MS Enterprise programs
is English, but OE does not recognize English as the default language.
--
Mike A.
Old October 20th 07, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Google is your friend. Asked and answered thousands of times this year.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, ThreePutt asked:

| I recently installed MS Office Enterprise, and now I have a problem
| with Outlook Express, which I had prior to installing MS Enterprise
| (I has Office 2003 Pro). OE is used by my internet provider for
| their e-mail service. Since I installed MS Enterprise, the default
| language for spell check in Outlook Express is French, and no other
| alternate language is offered. How do I fix this problem? The
| language used by all the MS Enterprise programs is English, but OE
| does not recognize English as the default language.

Outlook Express 6 longmere Outlook Express 1 February 22nd 07 03:17 PM
outlook express caputo Outlook Express 0 January 26th 07 09:02 PM
HELP HELP HELP OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 [email protected] Outlook Express 2 January 2nd 07 03:44 PM
Outlook Express 6 The more I delete the bigger Outlook Express 6 folders gets [email protected] Outlook - General Queries 1 August 15th 06 12:15 PM
Outlook Express and IE7.0 ted Outlook Express 6 July 30th 06 10:23 AM