MSMAIL on Outlook 2007

Old October 18th 07, 04:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Marky

Default MSMAIL on Outlook 2007

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who knows how to run the MS Mail on outlook 2007? I tried
some tips below but still doesn't work. I've been researching for this
problem.
Thanks!

Dear Marky,

I am sorry, but I never used MS Mail for my company. We use an own
Mailserver and an own development of an "Outlook sharing" solution, so I
have no experience with MS Mail and I also have no further information about
"troubleshoting" MS Mail.

Maybe another user or an MVP have further Information.

Sorry.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"Marky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Thanks Oliver!

But still confusing. We tried that many times but still cannot configured
the MS Mail. But what really confusing is that in my pc it works and when
we
try to other users it can't works. We use the same procedure as I did on
my
PC but cannot run the MS Mail. All we know is that we must need to create
new profile. We created many times but still doesnt work.

It must be working coz Microsoft just includes the Microsoft mail on other
email options but was confusing is that why the user cannot configure it?
We
cant locate the path of our post office mail.

"Oliver Vukovics" wrote:

Hi Marky,

no good information.

have a look on this sites:

"Plan an upgrade to Outlook 2007"
http://technet2.microsoft.com/Office....mspx?mfr=true

They write:
"You cannot import MS Mail files to Office Outlook 2007, and you cannot
share information between Office Outlook 2007 and Schedule+."

and this site:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_2007.htm

Write:
"We do not have plans to create an installer for Outlook 2007."

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public SyncTool
http://www.publicshareware.com

"Marky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My comapny is doing an upgrade of Office 2007. We are using the
previous
Outlook 97 in MS Mail. When we are trying to add MS Mail on Outlook
2007
we
can't configure our internal post office. We tried some outlook tips on
the
net but still the same. Is there any configuration we need to do just
use
our MS Mail in the office and work on Outlook 2007?

I hope you can help me. Thanks

Old October 18th 07, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/msmail.htm ?

Note the reference to MS considering MS Mail obeselete and no longer
supported

Old October 19th 07, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Marky

thanks!

but some of our pc's works the msmail. but most of it doesn't. very
confusing.
now, we are on 40% working and 60% testing.

Old October 20th 07, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_2007.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Marky asked:

Old October 30th 07, 09:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Marky

Just now I resolved the problem. Installing MSMAil 2003 is a big help but i
must run the fixmapi so that i can connect to the post office.

StartRuntype fixmapi enter

Then try to configure the MSmail. Goodluck!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_2007.htm

--Â