Outlook Options dialog box truncated

Old September 23rd 07, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Lightfoot

Default Outlook Options dialog box truncated

Greetings,
Situation: Setting up Outlook 2007 on a desktop with a display set at
1600x1200. Font size set at normal (the smallest I am presented).
Problem: The Options dialog box under Tools is truncated on the right so
that not all text is visible. Either the box is too small or the font is too
big and I can't find an option to change either.
(I have presented a similar problem to MS support on another dialog box and
they did not have any constructive suggestions.)
Appreciate any help,

Old September 24th 07, 06:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Lightfoot

Solved the problem. It was in the display settings of XP. Somehow I had lost
the default font for the message box, Tahoma, so the font and font size had
reverted to something that was too large, and worse, had shifted to bold.
Found the hints towards the solution on www.techrepublic.com. Changed the
font in Display | Appearance | Advanced. Changed all items on the drop down
menu to Tahoma 8 and unchecked bold; that solved the problem. HTH anyone else
who runs across this problem.