Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension??? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/51921-conversion-software-ost-pst-file.html)

Seun Onipede July 5th 07 10:02 PM

conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension???

I would like out what microsoft is doing about creating a conversion software
for .ost to .pst file extension of OUTLOOK?

Diane Poremsky July 5th 07 10:53 PM

conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension???

microsoft doesn't offer any standalone converter - you can convert ost to a
pst within outlook if your exchange acct is still intact. If not and you
need to convert it, you'll need to buy a converter.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips: