Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/51919-conversion-software-ost-pst-file.html)

Seun Onipede July 5th 07 10:00 PM

Conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension

Dear Microsoft,

I believe it will be nice if you can come up with a software to convert .ost
to .pst file conversion as this is now a new problem we outlook are faced
with from changing our PC to update our window software application
especially the OUTLOOK, which is one the best thing that has ever happen to
the business word. I believe it will be nice to contact Kernel guys and buy
them to deliver this service.

Thank you.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] July 8th 07 06:08 PM

Conversion software for .ost to .pst file extension

Do not multi-post - see your answer in the other news group. Using exchange you can convert a .ost to a .pst if your profile has not changed. Otherwise, there are third party tools you can purchase.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.