Send A Reply Message Or Forward A Message Containing Stationary

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th 07, 10:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
R. B. Houser

Default Send A Reply Message Or Forward A Message Containing Stationary

I agree. The Outlook Product Programming Team should implement a solution to
enable a User to compose and send a reply email message or forward a email
message containing stationary.

The person composing the message should dictate the stationary selection and
page formatting for THEIR message not the originator.

Unfortunately, the major issue is the following. How does the Outlook
application pass along the formatting of the appended messages, including the
stationary, while not applying the original format of the preceding messages
to the portion of the current message?

My suggestion is the use of stationary message border rather than a page
border inside of a reply or forwarded message. It would be analogous to the
box border in Microsoft Word. The stationary message border would surround
any content for the previous message inside the box, including the message
header data.

Also, the workaround suggestions are an accommodation. Yet, the expectation
is a real solution that satisfies the above issue.

If you agree, please tell Microsoft.

"Dax" wrote:

I would like to have a way to either remove the stationary from recived emails.

Or the have Outlook display all of my messages in the same format, like
applying a stationary that I create to all of the emails that I read.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...installat ion