Outlook 07' syncing problems with Hotmail

Old June 4th 07, 12:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Bill

Default Outlook 07' syncing problems with Hotmail

I recently upgraded to Office 07' and everything works great with the
exception of my Outlook. It is not syncing with my Hotmail account and when
I attempt to check my e-mail, it keeps bringing up a login window that
doesn't recognize my User ID and/or password.
Outlook worked great with my Office 03' Pro and I haven't changed anything
with my Hotmail account, but checked via the website itself to verify and
everything is as it should be.
I have 3 other computers that I did a stare and compare with and again, all
the settings on this computer are as they should be. I haven't yet upgraded
them to Office 07' yet though.
Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old June 4th 07, 02:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Bill wrote:

I recently upgraded to Office 07' and everything works great with the
exception of my Outlook. It is not syncing with my Hotmail account
and when I attempt to check my e-mail, it keeps bringing up a login
window that doesn't recognize my User ID and/or password.

Start with a new mail profile.
--
Brian Tillman