How do I completely uninstall Office 2007 trial version?

Old May 7th 07, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Neanderthal

Default How do I completely uninstall Office 2007 trial version?

I bought a new computer with Vista Home Premium on it. Installed the trial
verion of office 2007. Decided to install my Office XP Pro and wait for 2007
for awhile. Outlook 2002 doesn't work and I can't reach the server to
authenticate my Office XP Pro and download the service packs. Old computer
died or I still be using it. Anyone out there know how to fix this. Oh yeah,
compatibility tabs and other administrative solutions are greyed out.
Thanks,
Neanderthal
Old May 7th 07, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Roady [MVP]

Your not really clear on your issue. Office can be uninstalled just like any
other application through Control Panel- Uninstall a program

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----

Old May 7th 07, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Neanderthal

Sorry,
I guess I should have mentioned that I completely uninstalled Office 2007
from the Control Panel- Uninstall a program area. In the past, with other
Windows products, this sometimes left registry and other entries intact. I am
not familiar enough with Vista to go plowing through the registry entries
looking for an orphan.
Thanks again for your quick reply.