Outlook & Hotmail Plus

Old April 16th 07, 05:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
RDBrimmer

Default Outlook & Hotmail Plus

Recently, I had to reinstall everything and for some reason my Hotmail will
not recognize my user name and password. Though if I log into hotmail.com I
can get in fine. It repeatly ask me for username and password.

Thanks,
Old April 16th 07, 06:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Oliver Vukovics

Hi RDBrimmer,

your Outlook version is?
Your Windows System is?

Have a look on this sites for some general information. Check your settings
with this sites:

"Outlook 2007 Known Issues": (search for "hotmail")
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2...own_issues.htm

"Cannot connect to Hotmail via Outlook 2007 "
http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...3673&SiteID=17

"Error message when you synchronize a Hotmail account in Outlook 2002,
Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007:
"The server could not be found"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/292870/en-us

Check also your settings:
"How to configure Outlook to work with Hotmail" The first point is:

"How to configure a Hotmail account in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on
Windows Vista"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287424/en-us

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Old April 30th 07, 03:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
RDBrimmer

Sorry for the delay my motherboard died.

Outlook 2003 with updates
XP Pro SP 2 with updates.