Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   lost emails after installing outlook 07 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/45312-lost-emails-after-installing-outlook.html)

Bubbles3671 April 5th 07 06:22 AM

lost emails after installing outlook 07

After installing Office Pro 2007, I lost all my emails that were on my office
express. It only had emails from feb.

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] April 5th 07 07:06 AM

lost emails after installing outlook 07

Outlook 2007 does NOT update or modify Outlook Express in any way, the two
are entirely different applications, even though they share the same name.
If you have email in OE that you want in Outlook, open OE and go to
'File|Export|Messages' to move them.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --