AutoArchive

Old March 22nd 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
gregggr

Default AutoArchive

I have AutoArchive enabled globally to run each day, and have 2 of my 3
e-mail accounts set to permanently delete all messages older than 1 week
through their individual autoarchive settings. Of the 3 e-mail accounts, 1
is an exchange account, one is a hotmail account, and one is imap. The imap
and hotmail accounts are set to delete e-mails.

The problem I'm having is that the e-mails are not being deleted as
expected. Outlook shows that it is archiving when I manuallyl run the
archive function, but nothing is actually being deleted. I've checked the
modified date, and it is past the 1 week threshold. I'm using Outlook 2003
with SP2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Autoarchive settings Andrew Chalk Outlook - General Queries 0 January 31st 07 05:43 PM
Autoarchive settings Andrew Chalk Outlook - Installation 0 January 31st 07 05:43 PM
Autoarchive tricky300 Outlook and VBA 4 September 22nd 06 09:54 AM
AutoArchive JoeCL Outlook - Installation 1 May 10th 06 07:30 PM
Do Not AutoArchive Conan Kelly Outlook - General Queries 5 January 13th 06 10:31 PM