Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Can't forward emails (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/40704-cant-forward-emails.html)

Sue Diffenderffer February 13th 07 08:25 PM

Can't forward emails

When I try to forward an email I get an error message and Outlook shuts down
and then they send an 'Error problem" to MS. I've sent so many I would have
thought they'd contact me by now!!! any thoughts.

Sue Diffenderffer
Leave everything and everyone
better than when you found them.

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] February 14th 07 03:02 AM

Can't forward emails

We need to know what that error message says. When you get an "Illegal
Operation" or "encountered a problem" message, there is usually a "Details"
button, or a "click here" link to see the error report. When you click on
the button/link, it will give a message like: XXXX caused an error in YYYY
and a bunch of register nonsense or it will list the Appname XXXX and
Modname YYYY. The XXXX and YYYY are important to identify the cause and
solution. You can ignore the rest of the message.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --