Oulook 2003 installation

Old February 13th 06, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
izlopez

Default Oulook 2003 installation

Hi, I have Lotus Notes as my defaul e-mal program, but I want to see my email
using Outlook 2003. When I try to configure Outlook, I get the following
error message

"Unable to open your default e-mail folders. An unexpected error has
occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information servce nwnsp.dll. Be sure
the service is correctly installed and configured."

I looked for information about this issue at the Knowlege Base, but I don't
find anything that can help me. The situation is that it doesn't let me star
Outlook at all. If I can't use Outlook to see my Lotus Notes account, thats
fine, but at least I should be able to use the calender, but since it just
give the error and a Dialog box with OK, and no explanation about how to fix
the problem, I'm stock with the error and unable to use anything of Outlook.
¿Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ivette