Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   send button is missing only when I log in (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/2371-send-button-missing-only-when.html)

ottoschmitty February 5th 06 05:50 PM

send button is missing only when I log in

My send and send/receive buttons are missing from Outlook 2003 only when I
log into the computer as the user. If any other user logs in to the same
computer, the send and send/receive buttons appear and function properly.
Also, only when I am logged in, the send and send/receive commands are
missing from the toolbar customizing screen. If I log into a different
computer, the send and send/receive buttons appear and work properly. I have
tried everything I can think of and read but can't figure this out. Help!!!

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] February 5th 06 09:01 PM

send button is missing only when I log in

Do you have a mail account configured under that profile?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, ottoschmitty asked:

ottoschmitty February 5th 06 09:19 PM

send button is missing only when I log in

Yes, I have four e-mails accounts properly configured.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Do you have a mail account configured under that profile?

--Â

ottoschmitty February 8th 06 04:33 PM

send button is missing only when I log in

Any other suggestions?