Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   can't send/receive in OL2003. "operation failed. object missing" (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/2174-cant-send-receive-ol2003-operation.html)

sk January 26th 06 01:40 PM

can't send/receive in OL2003. "operation failed. object missing"

I recently installed MS Office Standard 2003. Everything seems to work except
Outlook. I can't send or receive, when I hit the send/receive button I get
the message "Operation failed. An object is missing." Prior to this I had MS
Office 97 Professional installed. I have tried uninstalling both 2003 and 97,
then reinstalled 2003, but I get the same message.