Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/20828-how-do-i-get-mail.html)

Ulanitzki July 15th 06 10:33 AM

How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses?

I had to resort my system on a new computer, I was able to get all the
archived messages and contact details copied over, however, when I try to
send out an e-mail Outlook does not recognise that it should list the e-mail
addresses from the contacts list.

Hence, I am currently retyping all the e-mail addresses when I send out a
message and Outlook does not remember these either.

How do I get outlook to recognise my contacts list and use the e-mail
addresser there when I click on "To:" or "CC:"?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] July 15th 06 11:18 AM

How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses?

Did you configure the Outlook Address Book?
Method depends on your version which you neglected to post. I'm sure you can
search the KB to find the method that matches your version.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Ulanitzki July 15th 06 12:34 PM

How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses?

Sorry Russ, I'm new to this. It is Outlook version 2003 Standard, does that
help. What is a KB? I haven't seen that anywhere!

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] July 15th 06 06:23 PM

How do I get mail to recognise my contact's e-mail addresses?

http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=ol2002

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]