Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   can we get background like in incredimail (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/20615-can-we-get-background-like.html)

justamailman July 13th 06 01:33 PM

can we get background like in incredimail

can we get background like in incredimail and does outlook has all the
folder, rules and junkmail filtering options incredimail has
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
WIN XP home, Office XP SB
Dialup (no choice here)

Brian Tillman July 13th 06 03:50 PM

justamailman wrote:

can we get background like in incredimail

Background where?

and does outlook has all the
folder, rules and junkmail filtering options incredimail has

Tell us what features does Incredimail has and we can tell you if Outlook
has equivalents.
--
Brian Tillman

justamailman July 13th 06 09:22 PM

can we get background like in incredimail

background picture or stationnaries some times called I suppose in the email
to send
I have checked for the rest by testing it and Outlook seem to have
everything except the stationnaries . I really hopes that we can add nice
ones of our choices in there but now I have heard also that it is a trick to
get out all my messages from incredimail do you know the procedure?

Brian Tillman July 13th 06 10:11 PM

justamailman wrote:

background picture or stationnaries some times called I suppose in
the email to send
I have checked for the rest by testing it and Outlook seem to have
everything except the stationnaries

Outlook certainly has stationery. Click Help and look for "stationery".
You must spell it correctly, though, if you expect the search to find it.

I really hopes that we can add
nice ones

I throw away all messages that contain stationery. It adds no informaiton
of any kind to the message and wastes bandwidth.

of our choices in there but now I have heard also that it
is a trick to get out all my messages from incredimail do you know
the procedure?

Google is your friend.
--
Brian Tillman