can we get background like in incredimail

Old July 13th 06, 01:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
justamailman

Default can we get background like in incredimail

can we get background like in incredimail and does outlook has all the
folder, rules and junkmail filtering options incredimail has
--
XP home , Office 97

any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time

Running Compaq P3, 500Mhz
WIN XP home, Office XP SB
Dialup (no choice here)
Old July 13th 06, 03:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

justamailman wrote:

can we get background like in incredimail

Background where?

and does outlook has all the
folder, rules and junkmail filtering options incredimail has

Tell us what features does Incredimail has and we can tell you if Outlook
has equivalents.
--
Brian Tillman

Old July 13th 06, 09:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
justamailman

background picture or stationnaries some times called I suppose in the email
to send
I have checked for the rest by testing it and Outlook seem to have
everything except the stationnaries . I really hopes that we can add nice
ones of our choices in there but now I have heard also that it is a trick to
get out all my messages from incredimail do you know the procedure?

Old July 13th 06, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

justamailman wrote:

background picture or stationnaries some times called I suppose in
the email to send
I have checked for the rest by testing it and Outlook seem to have
everything except the stationnaries

Outlook certainly has stationery. Click Help and look for "stationery".
You must spell it correctly, though, if you expect the search to find it.

I really hopes that we can add
nice ones

I throw away all messages that contain stationery. It adds no informaiton
of any kind to the message and wastes bandwidth.

of our choices in there but now I have heard also that it
is a trick to get out all my messages from incredimail do you know
the procedure?

Google is your friend.
--
Brian Tillman