when I open Outlook 2003, it changes my computer display settings

Old January 14th 06, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default when I open Outlook 2003, it changes my computer display settings

It is likely to be caused by the games rather than OL
The dispaly settings are universal to win. Certain games change the settings
and do not reset them when the games closed.

"caseypop" wrote in message
hi and thanks. I play games on this computer. when i play some games,

they
change the display settings, and I am able to change it back by going to
Options and removing the check mark from Full Screen. This makes the game
board a bit smaller, and no longer will change the settings on my display
settings. Then this automatically changes the settings back to their
origanal settings. When I open Outlook 2003, it changes my display

settings
for all my other windows, I can put it back if I go to Display Properties
and take it from the "low" that it has set itself to back to "high" which

my
display was originally set to. I can not figure this out and no one has
been able to help me. Soooo please help me. I want Outlook 2003 to

stop
changing my display settings when I open it. Karen