Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   using remote access, I see my Outlook Calendar but not my Inbox (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/19175-using-remote-access-i-see.html)

JohnnyMulv June 28th 06 12:53 PM

using remote access, I see my Outlook Calendar but not my Inbox

Hi, I use Outlook 2003. When I am logged on in the office, I see my email
(Inbox, etc.) but not my Calendar. When I log on at home using Remote
Desktop, I see the Calendar but not the email. Obviously I did something to
cause this but I cannot figure it out.

Brian Tillman June 28th 06 04:20 PM

JohnnyMulv wrote:

Hi, I use Outlook 2003. When I am logged on in the office, I see my
email (Inbox, etc.) but not my Calendar.

You're using the Mail view of the Navigation Pane. It will show only Mail
folders.

When I log on at home using
Remote Desktop, I see the Calendar but not the email.

You are using the Calendar view of the Navigation Pane. Naturally enough,
it will show only Calendar folders.

Try using the Folders List view to see all folders.
--
Brian Tillman