Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Can someone point me in the right direction configuring Outlook To (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/17160-can-someone-point-me-right.html)

Sam June 8th 06 02:25 AM

Can someone point me in the right direction configuring Outlook To

I have added links to intranet sites on my company lan, configuring the today
page is not my problem. What I would like to know now is; can I distribute my
newly configured page to all users in my domain and how? group policy??? or
do I have to go to each users workstation and do it from their outlook
profile? Any leads will be greatly appreciated, thanks.