Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Outlook Error Message Unknown Error 0x8004010F (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/15593-outlook-error-message-unknown-error.html)

Curious May 24th 06 01:08 AM

Outlook Error Message Unknown Error 0x8004010F

i keep getting unknown error messages in Outlook. I cannot import my
addresses..

Brian Tillman May 24th 06 03:13 AM

curious wrote:

i keep getting unknown error messages in Outlook. I cannot import my
addresses..

State you Outlook version, account type, and exactly what you're doing and
what you see as you do it.
--
Brian Tillman

Curious May 24th 06 04:13 AM

Outlook Error Message Unknown Error 0x8004010F

I have Outlook 2003. I simply want to import my addresses into Outlook and
when I click on File, then import/export I get choices, none of which is my
address book.

Curious May 24th 06 04:57 PM

Outlook Error Message Unknown Error 0x8004010F

I am using Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2003. I'm not really
attempting to "import" anything. I just want to use my MSN info in Outlook as
mediated by Connector.

Brian Tillman May 24th 06 06:52 PM

curious wrote:

I have Outlook 2003. I simply want to import my addresses into
Outlook and when I click on File, then import/export I get choices,
none of which is my address book.

Import from where? Outlook Express? Another Outlook? An Excel
spreadsheet? What?
--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman May 24th 06 06:54 PM

curious wrote:

I am using Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2003. I'm not really
attempting to "import" anything. I just want to use my MSN info in
Outlook as mediated by Connector.

If you have the Outlook Connector, I assume you're using Outlook Live. If
not, you cannot get your MSN contact data into Outlook because Outlook
cannot see that folder. If you are using Outlook Live, however, you can
make yuor MSN data store your delivery location and then all your MSN data
will be included in Outlook automatically.
--
Brian Tillman