Oulook,Office XP 2003

Old May 18th 06, 04:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
windowscleaner

Default Oulook,Office XP 2003

Tried Office12, did not like so uninstalled, Office 11 progs work except
Outlook. MAPI32.dll corrupt?. Fixmapi does not fix. What else can I do ?
Old May 18th 06, 06:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Oliver Vukovics

Hi Windowscleaner,

this website of Microsoft describes a possible solution to get a right
mapi32.dll:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=195752

A website with the most public mapi error messages:
http://www.colba.net/~hlebo49/errmapi.htm

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook PST without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"windowscleaner" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...