Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   Wrong time stamp (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/14556-wrong-time-stamp.html)

js1662 May 12th 06 06:36 PM

Wrong time stamp

Since yesterday, I found that some of the emails received have the day and
month swapped. Instead of May 11, it reported Nov 5. The email content
shown that it was indeed sent on May 11. Is this problem related to my
service provider or my Office Outlook? Any idea how to fix it? I have
already scaned my computer for possible virus and found nothing.

Regards,

John

Diane Poremsky [MVP] May 13th 06 04:31 AM

Wrong time stamp

it's probably the sender's server that is doing it. is it doing it only for
specific messages?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

js1662 May 15th 06 06:22 PM

Wrong time stamp

Thanks Diane. I got a response from my service provider today and they
confirmed that the problem was due to routine scheduled maintenance at their
side.