How can I implement a "Send Without Save" button

Old April 24th 06, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Midwest Muskie

Default How can I implement a "Send Without Save" button

We are struggling to manage our mailbox sizes, and would like to implement a
Send\Delete button that would allow users to send messages without placing a
copy of the message in their Sent Items folder. I came across a macro
written by Klemens Schmid that comes very close, but it does not do an
automatic spell checker before sending the message. What is the best way to
enable users to send messages without copying the message to the Sent Items
folder, but also cause an automatic spell checker to kick in before sending
the message?

Thanks,
Old April 24th 06, 09:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Midwest Muskie wrote:

We are struggling to manage our mailbox sizes, and would like to
implement a Send\Delete button that would allow users to send
messages without placing a copy of the message in their Sent Items
folder. I came across a macro written by Klemens Schmid that comes
very close, but it does not do an automatic spell checker before
sending the message. What is the best way to enable users to send
messages without copying the message to the Sent Items folder, but
also cause an automatic spell checker to kick in before sending the
message?

Why not disable the option to save messages to the Sent Items folder? For
individual messages, in the Compose windows you can instead click
ViewOptions and uncheck the option to save that partiular message.
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 24th 06, 09:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Midwest Muskie

I guess I'm looking for something that doesn't require any extra selections.
There would only be two choices (both visible on the task bar) Send or
Send\Delete (to send without saving a copy).