Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   How do I reverse rules I'ver created under Tools, Organize? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/12608-how-do-i-reverse-rules.html)

dhgmh April 24th 06 06:31 PM

How do I reverse rules I'ver created under Tools, Organize?

I've created a rule under "tools" "organize" to move unwanted email to a junk
folder. I created one rule by mistake, how do I reverse the rule?

Brian Tillman April 24th 06 07:49 PM

dhgmh wrote:

I've created a rule under "tools" "organize" to move unwanted email
to a junk folder. I created one rule by mistake, how do I reverse the
rule?

Open the RuUles Wizard and remove it.
--
Brian Tillman

dhgmh April 24th 06 08:58 PM

How do I reverse rules I'ver created under Tools, Organize?

Thanks, Brian. I think I looked there and saw then in the "allowed" tab, not
in the "disallowed" tab. I'll look again.