Problems installing other e-mail addresses.

Old April 19th 06, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Airforce1

Default Problems installing other e-mail addresses.

Can someone please help me out, I have numerous other e-mail addresses and
have office 2003. Can anybody remind me how to set up my e-mail accounts on
microsoft office outlook 2003.
--
Please can you help me out in this extremely hour of need.
Old April 22nd 06, 04:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

See if this article helps -- it's written for Outlook 2002 but will work for
2003 as well. http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2002/up020814.htm#multipop

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

Old April 25th 06, 10:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Airforce1

jocelyn
i have tried the settings you recomended but the pop ans smtp settings are
acting up. my provider is virgin.net

Old April 27th 06, 08:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

What do you mean by "acting up"??

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

Old May 2nd 06, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Airforce1 wrote:

i mean how can i find out my pop and smtp settings from my supplier.

Call them and ask them.
--
Brian Tillman