I challenge anyone to answer this one.................Do you dare?

Old April 19th 06, 02:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Challenger

Default I challenge anyone to answer this one.................Do you dare?

Why is my email signiture differnt when I right an email then it is in the
editor mode?
AND
Why doesn't my hyperlink for my email address work?In the editor it is blue
and underlined in the email it's black with no underline.

Well there you go. Let see if there is anyone with the outlook skills.
Old April 19th 06, 03:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Challenger wrote:

Why is my email signiture differnt when I right an email then it is
in the editor mode?
AND
Why doesn't my hyperlink for my email address work?In the editor it
is blue and underlined in the email it's black with no underline.

Well there you go. Let see if there is anyone with the outlook skills.

You first. State your Outlook version and what editor you're using for
starters.
--
Brian Tillman

Old April 20th 06, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Challenger

Default I challenge anyone to answer this one.................Do you d

I am using Outlook 2003. The editor that I'm asking about is the basic
Outlook signiture area.

Old April 24th 06, 12:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Challenger wrote:

I am using Outlook 2003. The editor that I'm asking about is the basic
Outlook signiture area.

The basic Outlook signature area seems to allow plain text only, as far as I
can tell. I have to click Advanced Edit to get anything else.
--
Brian Tillman

Old May 3rd 06, 05:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Alexander Mastrando Jr.

You answered your own question! When editing, you are PREVIEWING what you
want something to look like. Then when you view it, you get to SEE what it
DOES look like. In theoretical physics they put it this way. When looking
into a mirror, you see a reflection of mwht you think you look like, But if
you were behind the miriror looking at yourself, you see what you REALLY look
like.

In otherwords, looking at a mirrored image your right side IS yout right
side.
Looking THROUGH the mirror, your right is keft and left is right, It's very
similar when editing versus viewing.

Pardon any mispelling, I broke my entire spine in an auto accident and my
fingers think they are hitting say yhr "E" key, when I really hit the key to
the left or right of the "E" . Or like this example -E=W or R and thats on a
21" Sony LCD flat panel screen with Medium type and I still miss the mistakes
because I can't see em. That is another part of your questiom. Perception vs
Physics.

--
Regards,

Alex M. Jr.