How do I choose between my 2 email addresses before send a msg?

Old April 5th 06, 09:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Jim

Default How do I choose between my 2 email addresses before send a msg?

I have two email accounts 1) yahoo mail and 2) employer mail. I have
successfully linked these two accounts to Outlook and get messages from both.
However, when I create a message, I wish to be able to quickly choose which
mail account is the "originating" email account so the reciepent can see and
reply back to the proper email address (personal or work).

Thanks for your help!
Old April 6th 06, 04:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Jim wrote:

I have two email accounts 1) yahoo mail and 2) employer mail. I
have successfully linked these two accounts to Outlook and get
messages from both. However, when I create a message, I wish to be
able to quickly choose which mail account is the "originating" email
account so the reciepent can see and reply back to the proper email
address (personal or work).

You should have an Accounts button just to the right of Send when you
compose a message.
--
Brian Tillman