Outlook deletes my mails from Gmail

Old April 3rd 11, 06:54 PM
Dionysis Dionysis is offline
Junior Member

Default Outlook deletes my mails from Gmail

I just installed Outlook (2003 SP3) and set it up to my Gmail account. It downloaded all my messages but at the same time it deleted them from my Gmail page! How can I stop it from doing so in the future?
Old April 7th 11, 10:40 AM
Dionysis Dionysis is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysis View Post
I just installed Outlook (2003 SP3) and set it up to my Gmail account. It downloaded all my messages but at the same time it deleted them from my Gmail page! How can I stop it from doing so in the future?
Found out and clicked the setting "leave a copy of messages on the server" but it keeps deleting them! My setting are POP3 server = 110, SMTP server = 25. At the same time it has stopped notifying me on new messages, unless I open the program. Then it downloads them and (guess what) deletes them from the Gmail server :-(

Old April 14th 11, 09:52 AM
martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysis View Post
Nothing yet?..
After changing the settings, you can go to the control panel and disable the settings for deleting the emails from the list, i think it works, if not then search for some outlook help guide for it.I am also searching for a solution of this.

Last edited by martincrow : April 20th 11 at 07:09 AM.