Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   outlook 2007 can't open (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/103245-outlook-2007-cant-open.html)

GEISHAGIRL January 26th 11 08:13 PM

outlook 2007 can't open

Originally could not delete any mail so tried to repair to no avail with scan pst tool. I can't find the folder they are stored in I'm using windows 7. I kept getting message that another app using it ,to close that app and try again. I eventually after trying to repair it as noting else was oprn, gave up and uninstalled microsft office enterprise 2007. After thisI re-installed but outlook still gives error message that folder cannot be accessed. Can anyone help please as no idea what to do if a new install didnt work.

samurusawyer July 15th 11 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEISHAGIRL (Post 350589)
Originally could not delete any mail so tried to repair to no avail with scan pst tool. I can't find the folder they are stored in I'm using windows 7. I kept getting message that another app using it ,to close that app and try again. I eventually after trying to repair it as noting else was oprn, gave up and uninstalled microsft office enterprise 2007. After thisI re-installed but outlook still gives error message that folder cannot be accessed. Can anyone help please as no idea what to do if a new install didnt work.

I think you not proper install your outlook. Reinstall your outlook again in proper way your problem is solve automatic.

Danna12 November 24th 11 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurusawyer (Post 350794)
I think you not proper install your outlook. Reinstall your outlook again in proper way your problem is solve automatic.

First thing to try is go to Control Panel and then in the search box type "Add" then select the option "Add or remove programs". Once this window has populated it's list, find "Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007" or Professional (or whatever he has bought ) and then click Change. Another window will open with three options; Add or Remove Features, Repair, or Remove. First try selecting Repair, then click Continue. This should sort out any issues that Outlook is having with starting up.