Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Installation (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/)
-   -   uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk???? help (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-installation/100547-uninstall-reinstall-outlook-2007-office.html)

Mary March 1st 10 07:56 AM

uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk???? help

for some reason outlook has thrown a wobbly and is telling me to reinstall
(tried starting in safe mode but told me files were missing and again to
reinstall) - however I cannot see how to do this via the office 2007 pro
disk? Could someone help please? simple instructions, thank you!

Mary March 1st 10 07:04 PM

uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk????

Thanks but have tried repair and it then brings up other errors hence I need
to remove and reinstall - do you know how I do this please? Thanks

.