Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Select Text in body using Redemption by Michael Salz
I am trying to select text within the body of an e-mail, click a button on a toolbar and have the selected text appear in a message box. I have...
November 8th 07 07:20 PM
by Michael Salz Go to last post
0 781
Select text in email, right click, search Google by battig1
Hi, I haven't been able to find a way to make this work. I love the ability in browsers to select text, right click and search Google. When in an...
September 4th 12 03:16 PM
by battig1 Go to last post
0 1,166
Selected emails go to never-never land by LurfysMa
We recently (2-3 weeks ago) upgraded from 6 year old HP machines running Win2K Pro and Office 2K Pro to brand new Dell machines (One Optiplex 740 and...
June 7th 07 12:31 AM
by LurfysMa Go to last post
2 420
Selecting Addresses for a new mail message by flwmims
When I start a new mail message I click on the "To" button to display my contacts to select for the new message. In screen that pops up when I...
August 7th 06 04:53 PM
by Maxim Emelin Go to last post
2 501
Selecting category from email by [email protected]
Hi, Is there any way to select a catagory of contacts to e-mail while in the mail message form (without having to go to the contacts...
May 15th 06 10:37 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 628
Selecting default folders by Ken Wallewein
I want my default contacts folder to be a public folder. It should be the folder I search by default, the one that opens when I open Contacts,...
December 12th 06 02:00 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 445
Selecting emails from backup by Tony Williams
I have backed up my emails in Outlook but wonder how I could view an individual email from the backup file? I know I could restore but wouldn't...
December 31st 07 03:06 PM
by Tony Williams Go to last post
2 488
Selecting export to Excel closes Outlook... by Alan
Hello, We have a problem with exporting any Outlook folders to Excel - as soon as we press the final button before the export, Outlook...
June 9th 07 03:26 AM
by Remove ABCD from Email address to reply Go to last post
1 341
Selecting Item by Code in Outlook by Eile
Hello everyone, how can I select an item by Code in Outlook
November 26th 07 10:41 AM
by Eile Go to last post
3 417
Selecting Item when Outlook hasn't got Focus by Eile
Outlook 2003 Following situation: Another window than Outlook is focused. An item in Outlook is selected. Now I click into the Outlook window to...
September 26th 07 11:27 AM
by Eile Go to last post
5 620
Selecting multiple public folders by Pete Halasovski[_2_]
Hi, I'm running Exch2003 and Outlook 2003. I need to add a user to a group of public folders. In both Outlook and Exchange System manager I can...
September 18th 09 01:18 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
4 627
Selecting outlook account via code by John
Hi I am using Outlook 2003 with multiple accounts and when sending mail I select the relevant account from the drop down on toolbar. This is...
January 16th 06 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 996
Selecting several messages by Valerie
When I used OE I used to be able to select several messages at a time in order to file them. By holding down the Ctrl button I could check the...
January 24th 06 07:15 PM
by Valerie Go to last post
3 674
selecting tex by Carolyn
i have just downloaded 2007 Office Outlook. When in emails and creating new emails, I cannot select text using the mouse. I cannot use the mouse...
February 13th 09 06:18 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 402
selecting where trash goes by njem
Is there a way to define the locations of the trash folders so that emails I delete from the Work folder go to Work Trash and emails I delete from...
August 23rd 06 02:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 464
Selection of an email header triggering email download, why ? by Jean Navarro
After downloading emails in my inbox using the "Download Headers in this folder" if I single click a header(left mouse click) then outlook will...
November 8th 06 06:02 PM
by Jean Navarro Go to last post
9 868
Selectively Sync Outlook 2003 Contact Subfolders with T-Mobile MDA by JDJ
Selectively Sync Outlook 2003 Contact Subfolders with T-Mobile MDA Windows Mobile 5? I have a brand new T-Mobile MDA. Active Sync 4.5 grabs only...
February 22nd 07 12:58 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
2 499
Self attached images in Outlook Message by Tomasz Zajaczkowski
Every HTML email I send from Outlook 2003 attaches 4 image00*.(2 gifs, 1 png and 1 jpg) - the content of those images seems like Word icons? The...
April 9th 06 05:00 PM
by Tomasz Zajaczkowski Go to last post
0 897
Self mail only remain in outbox by GJois
Hi, If I mail myself, the mail resides in outbox and doesn't go even I hit send/receive. The send/receive status is complete.
May 18th 09 09:11 AM
by Dave Horne[_2_] Go to last post
2 345
Send & Delete Button? by agloege
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to add a button to Outlook so that I would have the option when replying to a message to either just send the message...
June 8th 11 04:01 PM
by agloege Go to last post

From The