Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Search not finding anything in outlook 2007 by nicholas hall
I have been trying out the new office 2007 Pro for a week. Today in Outlook I tried the search. When I typed out a word that I know existed in an...
December 27th 06 10:17 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
5 963
search of inbox seems to start with the oldest by Lou
search of inbox seems to start with the oldest to newest.. can it be changed to newest to oldest. Thanks Lou
May 26th 06 03:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 679
Search one folder only in OL2007 by Blake Kaos
Using OL2007, how can one search the contents of one folder only? For instance, when I search for something, OL looks in the Inbox, Junk Mail, Sent...
July 4th 08 08:18 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 295
search problem by Dave Horne[_2_]
Hi, I just entered a new Contact in Outlook 2007 and gave it a 'tag' word in its own Notes field. If I Search using that tag, I get nothing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 10th 08 05:56 PM
by Carlos Villalobos Go to last post
11 720
Search problem in Outlook 2002 by OrphanAnnie
I have a user who cannot "find" an email later than a certain date (3/21/06) using the find function in Outlook. This error applies to sent items,...
May 31st 06 04:30 PM
by OrphanAnnie Go to last post
0 428
Search problem in Outlook solved. by az-willie
I have been having problems with Outlook for a long time. Searching email and the calendar would come up with nothing. I checked all the indexing...
July 24th 07 07:14 PM
by az-willie Go to last post
0 335
Search Problems with Outlook 2007 by Michael B.
I have been using Outlook 2007 for the last 2 months with no problems except that lately my "search" is not working correctly. I have emails going...
May 11th 07 06:32 PM
by Michael B. Go to last post
3 637
search protocol error by Orlando Paiva
when I open Microsoft outlook 2007 trial version I get a search protocol error mesage, can anyone help to fix that -- Orlando Paiva
June 8th 09 03:00 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
2 342
search public folders by Raul[_2_]
We have exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and 2007. Our public folders have over 1000 documents, public contacts, etc/ Is there a way - builtin or...
December 19th 07 02:49 PM
by Raul[_2_] Go to last post
2 366
search reguired for beta 2007 by Tim Scott Mathews
Is there a way to turn off the prompt about installing the desktop search when one is using Office 2007 beta? I don't want the software on my...
August 28th 06 01:03 AM
by Consultoz Go to last post
1 456
search remote calendars with Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook 11 by entvex
Hello! I am trying to write a web application that allow me to search and view outlook 2003 calendars. so far I have only been able to read my own...
January 28th 09 02:03 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 485
Search Results Order by Frank
What is the order of the returned "search results"? Can the results be shown in date order? Thanks,
November 3rd 06 07:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 664
Search Results: Outlook could not create the work file. Check the by Wild
Getting this message every time when using outlook and word is saying WORD could.......!! Has anybody solution for this problem?All other posts ends...
March 24th 08 10:09 AM
by Wild Go to last post
3 573
search telephone numbers in outlook 2007 by Krissy
I have posted this question before but no one seems to know the answer. I cant believe nobody has a solution. Previous post = I cant seem to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 17th 08 01:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
13 811
search telephone numbers outlook 2007 by Krissy
Please help I cant seem to search for telephone numbers once they have been altered in a hyperlink ie when you type tel:0111122223 followed by...
July 24th 08 05:11 PM
by Krissy Go to last post
0 345
Search Tool for my PST File by Monzer George Yazigi
Dear All Any body aware of a search tool within my PST files? I have alot of PST archive files in which I frequently use for certain information....
December 4th 07 02:31 AM
by ---Fitz--- Go to last post
3 339
Search: only index Outlook? by Per
In Outlook 2007 it was telling me to install fast search. I did, but now I have a search bar in the task bar and it is indexing my entire harddrive....
August 11th 08 08:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 398
searching a calendar by Andy White
Hi All, I have a weird problem with one users calendar. When she searches it for a meeting that is in the calendar it only brings back entries for...
July 4th 08 10:19 AM
by Andy White Go to last post
4 465
Searching attachment text in Outlook 2000 by Dame Joselyn Van Hire
Dear All, Here's a ponderer that I wonder if anyone knows the answer to. I'm running an MS Exchange 2000 email system with the Outlook 2000 client....
July 12th 07 02:57 PM
by Dame Joselyn Van Hire Go to last post
0 422
searching backwards by Jeff
Outlook 2002. Every now and then Outlook asks me to archive old appointments which I have repeatedly done. Is there a way to search such old...
September 27th 06 07:27 PM
by Jeff Go to last post

From The