Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar search by j lunis
Outlook 2007 I suspect this is easy but I can't find the answer in HELP or google. Outlook Calendar Search only finds items listed in the current...
March 23rd 09 04:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 396
Calendar setup by Dirk[_3_]
My normal work hours are from 6:30 am until 3:00 pm and I do not want people to schedule meetings with me outside of those hours unless I deem it to...
October 23rd 08 07:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 306
Calendar sharing by rthompson
Hi to all of you Where would be the best place to start looking and learning about Outlook's calendar and it's sharing possibilities The idea is...
December 7th 06 01:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 463
Calendar Sharing by Bill[_8_]
Outlook 2007. Windows vista. Suddenly (past three days), cannot update shared calendars through MS web server. Keeps asking for password and...
February 16th 09 03:00 PM
by Bill[_8_] Go to last post
2 321
Calendar sharing by [email protected]
We are running Small Business Server 2003 SP1 with Exchange 6.5 SP2. For some reason the link to be able to share one's calendar with other users on...
October 24th 06 04:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 507
Calendar sharing by Jon LaBarge
Hello, There is a user in our ORG that has multiple calendars set up on her profile. She has set permissions to each calendar accordingly, yet when...
February 8th 07 01:17 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 443
Calendar sharing with Office Online by Diamontina Cocktail
For some reason, a couple of days back, my previously shared through Office Online calendar started doing strange things. The machine it is shared...
February 4th 08 12:25 PM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
0 454
Calendar Sharing Without Exchange Server by Bill Glidden
I would be grateful for any feedback from anyone who is using any of the calendar sharing applications out there such as OfficeCalendar from...
September 28th 06 10:08 PM
by Jacob Go to last post
2 627
calendar shows 12am-12am by ********Meg
for some reason, even though i have set the days to have the starting time start at 9am, i open my calendar and it shows the start time as 12am. is...
May 9th 08 12:35 AM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
2 402
Calendar Snooze by MarkC
I have a Calendar reminder set to remind me in 7hrs. This morning when I opened Outlook, a reminder window showed up with choices. I chose to...
February 3rd 06 03:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 857
Calendar sychronize driven cloning jamboree... by Zadig Galbaras
Hi... I had some problem with my laptop. After upgrading to Vista Home Premium, and after a hard battle to save my PST-file from a faulty...
April 30th 08 02:22 PM
by Zadig Galbaras Go to last post
2 306
Calendar synchronization errors by Anders Biro
Hello, one of my users got a very persistent problem with Calendar Synchronization; most of the time (not always) when he add an entry to the...
July 5th 06 12:11 PM
by Anders Biro Go to last post
0 489
Calendar Time Zone by Kate Townsend
We have a user with the following calendar issue. For three weeks in March 2007, her calendar entries are off by one hour (they are listed as...
January 27th 07 07:52 PM
by Mike Dimyan Go to last post
8 586
Calendar two-column weekly view not present in Outlook 2007? by jmDesktop
I read posts here that the two column weekly view of the calendar is gone as of Outlook 2007. Can anyone confirm? Why can I have the same view if I...
June 2nd 08 09:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 507
calendar updating stalls outlook by CNews
I have a user with outlook 2003 connected to Exchange server 2003 who recently has been telling me his outlook program stalls while it is updating...
August 28th 07 01:12 AM
by CNews Go to last post
0 455
Calendar view by Margaret Upton
Could anyone help please I am using Outlook 2003 and when I go into the Calendar it has changed from the normal one day view with cells to lines of...
March 1st 06 03:09 PM
by Margaret Upton Go to last post
2 777
Calendar view by Frederic Hurlet
Hi group, Updated president`s laptop with Outlook 2007 from 2003. Attached is screenshot of what calendar view in Outlook 2003 looked liked. I...
September 16th 09 04:22 PM
by Frederic Hurlet Go to last post
3 578
Calendar View - Can I Make It Easy? by Chris
All, My sales team currently uses exchange - and would like to become more in tune with each other's availability and what not. Currently, the only...
November 21st 06 10:41 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 375
Calendar View in Outlook 2007 missing checkboxes by Bill Hobson
Everyone who does support has those "special" individuals who can have the weirdest problems. Here is my latest: She has full rights to the calendar...
November 12th 07 09:45 PM
by Bill Hobson Go to last post
3 697
Calendar View shows 2 contact folders not calendars (Outlook 2003, Exchange 2003, WinXP Pro) by [email protected]
I have a client PC that has 2 contact folders, Personal and Business. She has her own calendar and opens 2 other shared calendars. Everything was...
March 15th 06 03:23 PM
by computergirl Go to last post

From The