Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars' by Austin Powers
When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the top it shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it shows: Calendar in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 9th 10 02:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
16 1,995
Calendar oddity Outlook 2007 by Diamontina Cocktail
I have my calendar days set to show the entire work week and I share the calendar with my laptop through the MS servers. For reasons I cannot...
January 6th 08 11:59 AM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
2 319
Calendar only opens in new window by John Yossarian
I have a strange problem that just started. I'm using Outlook 2003 on both my desktop and my laptop. I'm keeping them and my PDA synched using...
October 20th 07 12:07 AM
by John Yossarian Go to last post
7 511
calendar overlay by DC Gringo
Using Exchange and Outlook 2003, I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to overlay a calendar in a public folder upon an individual calendar. I've...
May 31st 06 03:25 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 763
Calendar Past Appointments Not Bold by Tan Tran
Hi, Can anyone help me with this issue? I have my appointment through Outlook calendar since last year. Recently, i just notice my past calendar...
March 25th 09 04:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 520
calendar print by ********Meg
Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with Weekends being a larger portion of the page? Most of my events take...
May 7th 08 06:11 PM
by ********Meg Go to last post
2 18
Calendar print option by degas1900
Using Outlook 2007. I have AutoPreview turned on to see my notes for each appointment. I want to print the calendar either as a month to a page or...
February 14th 10 09:21 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
2 568
Calendar print outs by Bob
I like to print out my diary for the week from outlook 2003. In the working week print out the date headings are repeating in bold one under the...
September 16th 06 11:16 PM
by Bob Go to last post
0 363
Calendar Printing Assistant Weekly Calendar View: Display Description by sk[_2_]
I'm currently running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. I need a weekly calendar view that prints all details of an appointment including the appt...
February 23rd 10 01:52 PM
by TechGuy Go to last post
1 548
calendar problem by PatK
Up until yesterday when I scheduled something on the calendar that extended over a few days the calendar reflected this by spanning the appt for the...
October 3rd 07 08:16 PM
by PatK Go to last post
2 396
Calendar Problem in OL 2007 by Duncs
I have a weird problem in Outlook 2007, that is causing me some concern. When I click on 'Calendar', the calendar appears in day view as I would...
June 12th 08 05:43 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 455
calendar question by flanelli
Is it possible to see who has viewed your calendar?
December 6th 13 03:16 AM
by amanda_lakai Go to last post
1 2,202
Calendar question OL 2003 by No Name
How do I change the calendar view in OL 2003 so the first column is Sunday. I would prefer 7 columns starting with Sunday first. What I have now is...
July 9th 08 02:35 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 337
Calendar Question Please by Bob Newman
Outlook 2003. This is for home use with no collaboration or other users. I do maintain two separate calendars though, one for general use & a...
March 8th 06 03:37 AM
by Bob Newman Go to last post
2 945
Calendar reminder in Outlook 2003 unchecks itself when user logs out by [email protected]
When a particular user logs off, his default reminder button unchecks itself. At first I thought it was a profile issue, but I tried changing his...
February 10th 06 03:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 618
Calendar Reminder won't snooze by MikeMOD
A calendar item won't snooze and it is on the same day that daylight saving times changes, 3/14/2010. Is that the problem?
March 9th 10 06:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 449
calendar reminders by Independent
Even though I have specifically set the reminder flag to "none" for recurring calendar entries, I still receive reminders. How do I stop this - it...
October 29th 07 03:55 PM
by Independent Go to last post
2 444
Calendar reminders five days off (late)?? by JackBlack
Using Outlook 2k3 on XP/Pro SP2 boxes as front end to Exchange 2k3 server in enterprise setting... OK, this is odd. On a single machine in the...
October 17th 06 05:44 PM
by JackBlack Go to last post
0 630
Calendar reminders in Outlook by Phrank
Hi, I've created a second calendar at work. The main calendar is for my routine daily/weekly/monthly appointments and meetings. The...
October 13th 06 10:30 AM
by Phrank Go to last post
5 553
calendar requests by Mark
why is it when someone sends a calendar meeting request does it add itself onto my calendar even though I have neither accepted or rejected the...
January 20th 09 01:20 PM
by Mark Go to last post

From The