Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar entries with macros by J
My wife makes 6 types of appointments repeatedly. I figger 6 macros: add the type of appointment at the selected time change the color set the...
November 6th 06 03:12 PM
by J Go to last post
0 379
Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited. by Fisheye
Hi All I have an issue with a client of ours, Where if they invite a particular single user to a calendar entry as an attendee the invite is sent...
March 19th 06 11:42 PM
by Xavier Go to last post
1 661
Calendar Erro by Victor
Hi. Running Office/Outlook 2003. When I try to add a "new appointment" on any day or time I get an error: "The form required to view this message...
October 8th 07 04:23 PM
by Victor Go to last post
4 341
Calendar Error by Jan Groshan
Outlook 2007 - When it loads, I get a "balloon" in the lower right corner that says: There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 09 06:14 AM
by Jan Groshan Go to last post
14 985
Calendar error when making/updating a tast...advice, please! by Marti
Sometime over the last month or so something happened. Now when I create a task, or want to update a task, when I click on the due date the calendar...
April 2nd 07 02:30 PM
by Marti Go to last post
0 294
Calendar Help by Steve Katz
Hi, Reminders are not popping up for meetings on my calendar. They are showing in OWA, and on my bberry but not in outlook. Any help would be...
June 13th 06 02:12 PM
by Steve Katz Go to last post
2 333
calendar in outlook express ? by Rick Stahl
I have been a user of Outlook 2002 for many years and now wish to use Outlook Express 6. I was able to transfer and setup all my accounts from...
February 15th 07 03:01 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 471
Calendar in Public Folder by [email protected]
Hi We have been using a Calendar in the Public Folders with Microsoft Exchange. When one owner updates the calendar, a few days later the updates...
June 19th 06 01:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 318
Calendar info disappeared by Tim Mathews
For some reason, my calendar information disappeared during a sync with my pda so neither my desktop nor my pocket pc has my appointments for the...
August 12th 08 03:39 PM
by Tim Mathews Go to last post
2 359
calendar info lost by [email protected]
My future appointments beyond 1 week ahead are not showing in outlook 2002, although the appropriate dates when I have appointments in the future are...
January 30th 06 05:55 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 737
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the...
January 18th 07 08:33 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 367
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the...
January 18th 07 10:32 PM
by Terry Ball Go to last post
1 430
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open,...
January 18th 07 08:34 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 437
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the...
January 18th 07 08:31 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 368
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open, the...
January 18th 07 08:34 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 298
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open,...
January 18th 07 08:36 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 310
calendar issues with column headings by MS News
I have users that display multipe calendars at once. We are using OL 2003 with Exchange server 2003. When they have 5 or more calendars open,...
January 18th 07 08:34 PM
by MS News Go to last post
0 363
Calendar Items created in Outlook Web Access do not show up in Outlook 2003 sp2 in Cached Mode by Chris Johnson
I am having the strangest global problem (problem can be recreated with any user on any Windows XP sp2 machine with Outlook 2003 sp2) If a user...
July 12th 07 04:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 1,524
Calendar items missing if Outlook 2003 is run in Cached Exchange Mode by Fuzzy Logic
We have more than a few users that have noticed items don't show up in the calendar but show up in OWA and on their PDA's. If we disable Cached...
November 9th 06 09:14 PM
by Fuzzy Logic Go to last post
0 779
calendar month view - individual appointment times not showing by Lou
Before in calendar/ view month / High mode / I was able to view individual appointment times on each day. It now only shows a titled bar without...
October 14th 08 03:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The