Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
calendar again by alleycat
Is there a way to change the first day of the calendar from Monday to Sunday. When I print the calendar it always prints Monday as the first day?...
September 25th 07 09:54 PM
by alleycat Go to last post
4 338
Calendar and Contacts cause Outlook to consume 70% of CPU by DaveC
I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 with 2 gig of memory that is running XP and Outlook 2003, all the latest versions that I’m aware of. Outlook is...
March 8th 07 07:47 PM
by DaveC Go to last post
1 523
Calendar and Tasks by Shakeel Ahmad
Can I add a Calendar and my tasks system in outlook express (windows XP's default) as these services are available in Outlook 2003 (Office...
July 27th 07 04:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 750
Calendar and working time by Rick[_6_]
Outlook 2003/Exchange Server Most of my team is located in different time zones. When scheduling meetings, I can see free/busy time for all...
March 20th 08 03:37 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 350
calendar appointments show up on your delegate's calendar also? by [email protected]
HI, Can anyone tell me if it is possible for the delegate's calendar to show the same appointments of the calendar for which there are a delegate of...
January 25th 06 06:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 958
Calendar Archive 2007 - How can I find an appointment 4-5 months a by Frankk
Outlook 2007 - How can I find an appointment I had 4-5 months ago?
October 27th 08 12:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 371
Calendar Archive question by its_my_dime
I seem to be able to archive a calendar before a selected date (the info is in the archived file) but that material is not deleted from the...
January 31st 06 06:50 PM
by its_my_dime Go to last post
4 768
Calendar Archive Questions by its_my_dime
I have more than 10 years of data in my Outlook calendar which makes it very large. I sneakerware the whole calendar from office to home on a...
April 24th 06 06:49 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
4 582
Calendar archiving by Adam Raff
Good Day, I have a user that is haveing some issues with a corrupt calendar. After some stuff she was able to copy a part of the calendar to a new...
March 6th 07 05:29 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
1 554
Calendar as Desktop page by Bubey
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop Page? Right now I have a photo but would prefer to have the Calendar be the page so I can...
April 21st 09 02:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 493
Calendar Auditing by [email protected]
Hi, This may be more of an Exchange question, but is there a way to audit changes in calendars? These are not public calendars, but actualy users. ...
December 13th 06 08:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 503
Calendar Background Color? by Penny Miller
I have a department that uses shared calendars from w/in each of their mailboxes. So each of them open them up in their Outlook 2007 client and...
March 13th 07 12:55 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 685
Calendar behaviour by [email protected]
This is a little strange. I have a user that is using outlook 2003, xp sp2, exchange server 2000 sp4. The user's appointments are not showing up in...
December 4th 06 07:42 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 356
Calendar categories by Jurjen de Groot
In my previous environment (old server + SBS 2003 including exchange) I was able to assign categories like Birthdate, Bussiness, Option, Personal...
January 4th 08 08:59 AM
by Jurjen de Groot Go to last post
2 330
Calendar crashes Outlook by karlo
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 on WinXP Pro. It would crash after a while, when doing my emails. Error message referenced hungapp. And, when I clicked...
January 25th 07 09:29 PM
by karlo Go to last post
0 442
Calendar crashs Outlook by Bob Eyster
I using MS office 2007 with Outlook. I sync Outlook's Calendar, Contacts and Task with my HP iPAQ pocket PC. Everything has been work fine (ever...
March 6th 09 02:02 PM
by Bob Eyster Go to last post
9 821
Calendar days in Italian, all the rest in English?? by stevels70
Hi, maybe someone can help me with a weird issue: in Outlook 2003, running on XP Pro SP2, all the menus are written in English, but the names of the...
January 17th 06 07:52 AM
by stevels70 Go to last post
3 949
Calendar deleting after 6 months by Ted
Hi How do i stop outlook from deleting appointments after they are 6 months old i want to keep all my old appointments and is it possible to...
September 7th 06 02:02 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 751
Calendar Details Style - All Day vs 12-12 by Ken Post
We're running Exchange 2003 sp2 with Outlook 2003 clients. We print daily calendars using "Calendar Details Sytle" (1 day per page, events listed...
February 14th 08 05:12 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
3 1,250
Calendar direction by Rick[_10_]
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little...
August 3rd 08 04:08 AM
by Rick[_10_] Go to last post

From The