Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"The specified Account was not found. It might have been deleted." by news.microsoft.com
I recieve this error message when trying to move any of my 9 Pop3 accounts or 3 Hotmail accounts up or down with in the email heirarchy. The...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 25th 06 02:48 PM
by news.microsoft.com Go to last post
10 2,302
"The specified default store could not be opened. Please make sure you can access your default store and try again." by [email protected]
My mail system is Domino Server and I am using the Outlook Connector. When I try to access or while setting up Microsoft Outlook, I get the error...
February 17th 06 04:58 PM
by Ricochet Go to last post
2 2,851
"There are XX unread mails". by [email protected]
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. There is a voice I would like to turn off, but cannot seem to find the control for. It is a voice that says,...
May 25th 06 06:18 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 503
"time font" in the outlook 2007 calendar by Nick
I right click the outlook calendar and select other settings. I then see the choices for fonts. What is "time font". I have changed it from the...
August 15th 08 09:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 571
"To free up disk space etc" on exit outlook newsreader by Spikey
Hi Am using Office 2k with XPpro. Outlook is set as default newsreader. In the last week (possibly after the latest XP updates) when exiting...
July 10th 06 03:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 864
"To:" dropdown list, Outlook 2003 by Arnie[_2_]
Hi all, When I create a new email and type a character in the To: field, I get a dropdown list of possible recipients. Presumably, the list...
October 3rd 08 12:18 AM
by Arnie[_2_] Go to last post
2 345
"To:" field blank in IMAP "sent items" by NewsReader2k
Using G-Mail & AOL (IMAP) in Outlook 2003. The "To" column in the "Sent Mail" folder is blank until I click on the email. I have hundreds of...
October 16th 09 06:42 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 1,481
"Type a Contact to Find" field never finds any contact by crispy
There's a search field in outlook 2003 just for contacts. It says "Type a Contact to Find". But it never ever finds anything and keeps saying...
January 19th 07 11:33 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 681
"Unable to connect to server" error message, why? by The Muse
No matter how I try to set my Outlook mail account information, I always get the error message "Unable to connect to server" Please help!!!!
July 16th 06 03:22 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 541
"Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location." by jw
User's computer is on domain, and running exchange. Have setup the user on several different computers and has the same problem on all. When we...
July 21st 06 03:41 PM
by jw Go to last post
0 839
"unable to opne your default e mail address" by Soumitra[_2_]
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?
August 17th 09 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 582
"unexpected file format" error when opening an attachment by nancyn
Outlook 2003 sp2. When I try to open the attachment from the same person, it seems that label factory tries to open it.
May 4th 06 03:39 PM
by nancyn Go to last post
0 596
"Unread Mail" folder not working by Juan I. Cahis
Dear friends: My "Unread Mail" folder is not working. The issue started a month ago, when it seemed to work, but if I double clicked on it, Outlook...
February 9th 07 08:21 PM
by Juan I. Cahis Go to last post
2 2,149
"Use Cached Exchange Mode" and isses with GAL by Kelvin[_2_]
I have my laptop users setup with the option checked for "Use Cached Exchange Mode" so when they are disconnected from the network their mail etc...
July 16th 08 10:08 PM
by Leif Pedersen [ MVP] Go to last post
2 555
"Use Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages" grayed out in Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
Thanks for your help in advance. I am in a Domino/Notes shop, but do have Outlook 2003 installed on my hard drive. I recently got it to work with...
September 9th 07 07:39 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 960
"Valued Accounts" Hotmail access in Outlook 2007 by Synapse Syndrome
I really do not like Windows Mail, and I am thinking of moving to using Outlook for all my email now. I will have to find some other program for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 07 08:10 PM
by Rich Go to last post
11 986
"View by Category" messed up by Lisa M
I have a user on Outlook 2003 SP2 who has changed how Outlook is configuing the View by Category when looking at a contacts folder. On one contact...
July 24th 06 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 517
"What is a Category" by Jonathon Askew
In Outlook 2003 What is a category?
May 16th 07 07:04 PM
by Jonathon Askew Go to last post
4 746
"you don't have appropriate permissions..." when click on Send/Receive by Jim Walsh
Outlook 2003. One of my users is getting the following error message when he clicks on the Send/Receive button: "You don't have appropriate...
July 18th 06 04:05 PM
by Jim Walsh Go to last post
2 1,383
"Your Digital ID cannot be found by an underlying security system" by Maria
Hi all, I know there are lot of postings on this issue.But mine looks peculiar.Our orgnaization has hundreds of users and recently we decided to...
November 15th 06 05:07 PM
by Del Go to last post

From The