Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
email stuck on outbox by newbie
My office used Maximizer as a contact management program. I have 84 italicized messages sitting in my outbox since October 2005. I finally moved...
January 12th 06 04:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,026
integration with windows sharepoint services by Loane Sharp
Hi there When I open the Tasks and Contacts folders in Outlook, I am directed to the respective pages on my Sharepoint Services site. However, when...
January 12th 06 04:51 PM
by Loane Sharp Go to last post
0 884
outlook by Pegasus
I’m having to type out people’s names in full instead of getting options after three letters of their Christian names, am using outlook 2002 sp3.
January 12th 06 08:17 PM
by Pegasus Go to last post
I'm using Outlook 2000 and was wondering if it is possible to mark a message as read after it has been clicked on for x # of seconds? I read all of...
January 12th 06 08:22 PM
by HotRod Go to last post
2 1,959
Can I use Outlook 2003 on more than one computer? by ChesterMcNasty
I have three computers that currentlty have Outlook 2000 and I want to upgrade to 2003. Do I need to buy a separate software program for each...
January 12th 06 10:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 673
Text changes color in the middle of typing an email by [email protected]
Hello, My problem is this: My text is changing colors in the middle of typing an email. I'll be typing along, change windows or maybe insert...
January 12th 06 10:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 856
cant open some FOLDERs by phil
I cannot open my DELETED FOLDER in OUTLOOK 2003, Get a message that states " UNABLE TO DISPLAY FOLDER" How can I fix this
January 12th 06 11:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 781
Winmail.dat - NOT RTF related by [email protected]
Hi, I was wondering if you ever found the problem. I have come across it as well. My situation: Two exchange server 2003 boxes. Mailboxes in...
January 13th 06 12:28 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
3 2,182
how do i set up outlook to send and receive email by Michelle
I've been trying to set up outlook to send and receive email. I think I set it up right but I'm not sure. Please help.. Thanks
January 13th 06 03:52 AM
by P Pron Go to last post
2 1,041
rules not moving messages from inbox by Jessie~
*Outlook Prof Home 2003* I have set up rules to move incoming mail from one person or two people to a different folder (ex: move mail from joe or...
January 13th 06 04:34 AM
by Uncle Grumpy Go to last post
1 1,230
Conversation Thread by Raffi Bearmant
Dear All, After looking around a lot I still have not found a tool (that works) for grouping messages into correct conversation threads. The built...
January 13th 06 06:45 AM
by Raffi Bearmant Go to last post
0 930
Outlook Rules: when email comes into inbox want to place email address into contact list by [email protected]
Hi there, Can somebody please help me create an email rule so that when an email comes into my inbox, I want to immediately take that persons...
January 13th 06 08:01 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 1,435
Emptying Junk E-mail Folder by Armstrong Wong
How to empty the Outlook Junk E-mail folder by a VBS script? Thanks in advance. Armstrong Hong Kong
January 13th 06 08:04 AM
by Armstrong Wong Go to last post
0 964
Multiple signatures by John
Hi We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of...
January 13th 06 02:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 758
Outlook 2003 with Word XP and the AutoCorrect feature by [email protected]
Hello All! I have searched and searched and not found anything specific about the problem I am encountering. We just installed Small Business Server...
January 13th 06 02:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 921
Forward e-mail from Outlook by Maxim Kazitov
Hi , Is it possible to Forward all e-mails from Outlook, and preserve original FROM, CC fields ? -- Thanks, Maxim
January 13th 06 02:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,060
Multiple signatures problem in outlook 2003 by John
Hi We have two accounts in outlook, one the exchange and the other a pop account so we can sent email under two separate domains (units of...
January 13th 06 02:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 819
The Operation Failed when opening attachment by Paul Tugwell
A customer of mine sometime gets the error message 'The operation failed' when opening an attachment. This has been seen for .xls and .zip files...
January 13th 06 02:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 2,987
outlook 2003 display text by David Roper
How do I stop text from dissapearing off the right hand side of the screen. I want it to ripple round so I see it all on the screen. Thanks...david...
January 13th 06 02:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 755
How to control line spacing in Outlook Notes ? by Will
When I paste some stoff into Outlook 2003 Notes it often appears double spaced. I can force a soft return at the end of each line and get it to...
January 13th 06 02:55 PM
by Will Go to last post

From The