Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Birthday reminders are not showing up in Calendar by [email protected]
I have imported 1000 contacts from excel into Outlook. The Details tab of Contacts does show Birthdates for all the contacts. However these dates are...
April 6th 06 11:59 AM
by Peter K. Go to last post
4 3,399
Question
The specified Account was not found.... by [email protected]
...It might have been deleted. I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows 7 Home Premium. I lost my Send button two days ago and got it back by...
March 22nd 11 06:39 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 3,398
'Compact Now' not terminating by William Lefkovics [MVP]
I've seen it take longer than 10 minutes. Did the file size change in Windows Explorer? "Jon Jermey" wrote in message...
May 7th 06 03:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 3,397
Email signature keeps disappearing by Scott Ashton
Hi, I have a user who says that "now and again" his email signature disappears and he has to re-add this. He has a roaming profile but no other...
August 30th 07 09:53 AM
by Scott Ashton Go to last post
5 3,392
Symantec WinFax Pro outlook 2003 by XP Pro
Problem description Thank you for submitting an error report. The error was likely caused by: Symantec WinFax Pro Solution Symantec WinFax Pro...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 24th 06 04:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
38 3,392
reading pane keeps turning on and preview pane keeps turning off by moondaddy[_2_]
I've been using outlook 2007 for about 6 months and all has been ok until now. My normal view is to have the reading pane turned off and the preview...
March 24th 10 12:46 AM
by Susan Wharton Go to last post
6 3,385
Junk E-mail folder stays in bold even after all messages marked as read by Ric
Whenever the Outlook 2003 spam filter sends a junk email into the Junk E-mail folder, rather annoyingly the Junk E-mail folder goes bold. Even more...
February 8th 06 12:53 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
7 3,377
Why doesn't my email content show up? by shughenry
When I get an email, I see the sender and the reference line, but the content is blank. This is happening on about 50% of my received messages.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 17th 06 09:40 PM
by D Go to last post
11 3,368
Changing folder icons possible? by Steve Silverwood[_2_]
Is it possible to change the icons used for individual folders in Outlook 2007? My objective is to change the icons for the folders in the "RSS...
June 3rd 09 11:24 PM
by Steve Silverwood[_2_] Go to last post
2 3,360
Outlook favorite folders keep disappearing! by Lee Sainsbury
Hi, As per subject line - my Outlook Favorite folders keep disappearing! I keep replacing them with the shortcuts back to the original folders,...
June 6th 06 08:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 3,345
script the save of multiple attachments with the same name! by sumGirl
Hi all. Due to a short sighted process that I did not design, I get a single text file everyday that has the same name called "daily.txt." So I have...
April 28th 06 10:03 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,343
HOW TO SET READ RECEIPT IN OUTLOOK 2007? by Rae
Someone please help! I need to set up a read receipt in an e-mail in the new Outlook 2007 and I can not figure out how to do it. Nor can I find...
May 22nd 08 02:37 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 3,337
How to remove sensitivity:private flag from all email message inmailbox by chrisloup2
How can i strip the sensitivity flag from existing emails in my message journal? basically if I'm on my user account, I cannot see email marked...
January 7th 09 08:56 AM
by chrisloup2 Go to last post
0 3,330
Attachments only open in safe mode by BobS[_2_]
One of the computers in our office can only open attachments in safe mode. Windows XP & Outlook 2007. It is a co-worker who says it's been like...
November 27th 08 10:51 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
5 3,319
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & OfficeOutlook PST Mailboxes by Alias[_19_]
Joel wrote: Alias wrote: It's been a long time since I used Office 2000, but there should be an ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 5th 10 02:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
59 3,313
OL 2003: error 0x800408FC - 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network' by DonStarr
Posted this in an old (29 June) thread, but thought it might be better to create a new one, as the 'solution' in that thread doesn't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 15th 07 05:55 PM
by DonStarr Go to last post
16 3,308
Exporting to PST error by Jon LaBarge
When exporting a Mailbox to a .pst (for backup purposes), I get an error stating this: "Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or...
January 17th 06 09:05 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 3,307
Opening *.PST file: "Can't open this item. Outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe item." by R2D2
I recently received email files as part of client workpapers which I have to examine. They are *.pst files, which suggest they're bundled outlook...
September 16th 07 08:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,297
"Blind" Distribution List? by TOP
I want to send an email to a group of people have them not be able to see each other. The BCC field works for this, obviously, but it requires a...
May 3rd 06 11:27 PM
by TOP Go to last post
4 3,287
Question
disable right-click signature menu/chooser? by nickdclements
is there any way to disable the right-click signature menu/chooser in outlook, so that if you right-clicked in the signature area you would get the...
November 16th 10 07:31 PM
by nickdclements Go to last post

From The