Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is dimmed by Bryan L
We are running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003. A user recently got married and her AD account was updated to reflect the name change. Since that...
May 31st 06 05:08 PM
by Bryan L Go to last post
3 1,000
"Shrinking"Photo File Attachments in OE6 by [email protected]
I hope I'm in the right group for this question. I'm a relative newbie and assume it's a FAQ: In attaching photo files to an OE e-mail (basic photos...
August 12th 06 05:57 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 477
"Signature" problem by susan
Weirdest Outlook problem i've ever encountered and I've tried many things to help this user, but to no avail. The problem is: Having NO problem...
May 3rd 06 03:23 PM
by susan Go to last post
0 356
"stop processing more rules" why? by Rob
I made a rule to permanently delete a message based on the subject but I cannot uncheck the option to stop processing more rules? Everytime I do it...
March 5th 07 05:21 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
4 4,530
"stronger" or "more powerful" repair for PST files than SCANPST? by Andrew Hamilton
I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003 crashing frequently and unpredictably and with Outlook sometimes hanging while starting up. In the latter...
July 19th 09 07:04 AM
by Andrew Hamilton Go to last post
7 580
"stuck in mailbox" - from a non-user, sysadmin/desktop support perspective? by Unsettled
I've run into this problem before, and it always seems to be some magical thing like: move it out of the Outbox, close outlook, restart, Send and...
February 18th 07 12:30 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
9 726
"Switch Identities" in Outlook by Erin
Hi, I see plenty of posts stating that one can't "switch identies" in Outlook after running the office program. None of these posts seem to...
July 22nd 06 08:02 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 525
"Synchronizing Folders" Driving me crazy - HELP!! by Bill T.
Hi All: Seems like all the time and especially when I hit "send receive" I get an icon in the systems tray that says "Microsoft office outlike is...
November 26th 06 09:23 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 391
"tab key" by KC1
I just got a new laptop and when I try to write a message in Outlook 2003 I can't use the tab key to advance to the next field (from To to CC to...
April 16th 06 02:29 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,023
"Test account settings" fail with POP3 account by Dejan
Hi, I have seen many posts regarding this problem but neither one helped me much. I have my own Exchange Server that is connected to Internet...
August 18th 06 06:47 AM
by Dejan Go to last post
0 754
"The Add-In "Fax Extension" cannot be loaded" by Donald J.
I have Office 2007 and Windows Vista Premium. When replying to an email in Outlook, I get an error message saying "The Add-In "Fax Extension"...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 10th 09 02:12 AM
by hdsimmons Go to last post
25 2,456
"The address list could not be displayed. " by Austin Powers
I moved my Outlook 2003 .pst file from my older computer to my new (faster) computer. All seemed to be going well until I created a new email and...
March 12th 07 04:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 492
"The certificate's CN Name does not match the passed value." by SteveK
Recently my ISP sent out an email saying that I am supposed to change my email settings from pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com to ...
June 15th 07 12:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 3,494
"The custom form could not be opened" message in Outlook 2003 by eidinger2000
I have 3 users out of 10 who get “The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead" message when they try to open an...
July 31st 09 10:02 PM
by eidinger2000 Go to last post
5 691
"The default signature is reset when you restart Outlook 2003" by Paul[_12_]
Hi, We have the problem listed in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918561 It is only happening with 1 user, everyone else is fine. There is no...
March 11th 09 02:44 PM
by Paul[_12_] Go to last post
0 729
"The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." by Austin Powers
When I try to create a new appointment in Outlook 2003 (with all the latest updates) on my Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (with all the latest updates)...
May 10th 07 04:34 AM
by Austin Powers Go to last post
2 1,069
"The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error." occurs when trying to view a shared calendar by Jon[_2_]
I have Outlook 2007 which was upgraded from 2003. My Outlook 2007 runs on a Citrix Terminal Server on Windows 2003 Enterprise Service Pack 1. I...
March 8th 08 12:50 AM
by Cis[_2_] Go to last post
7 1,031
"The Operation Failed" by Jeff Needle
Greetings. I'm using Outlook 2002 SP3 on a WinXP SR2 system. I haven't used Outlook in a while. I started everything, the settings were fine -- ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 3rd 07 03:18 AM
by Richard Blake Go to last post
15 720
"The operation failed" when I run Outlook 2003 by Austin Powers
When I click on my Outlook 2003 desktop icon I get a dialog box saying "The operation failed'." and all I can do is click on the OK button. Is...
March 28th 07 06:05 PM
by Austin Powers Go to last post
2 393
"The reminder for [Subject] will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Task folder. Is this OK?" by Leo Bueno[_2_]
We use Office 2003 and a Small Business Exchange Server, so we can share one calendar. After we converted to the server-based Office from...
September 5th 08 08:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The