Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
Email classification by 2Tian
Is there any features in Outlook 2003 which can be used to classify important emails? OR any 3rd party software for such email classification?
January 22nd 07 07:06 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 522
Outlook trying to receive mail that isn't there by 3billy3
Hi I'm using Outlook 2010 to receive emails from my btinternet mail account, all was working well until yesterday. Outlook send/receive - sends ok...
May 18th 12 10:59 PM
by 3billy3 Go to last post
0 1,198
email aliases by 3boysmom
I have a main email address and one alias through Bellsouth. I set up my Outlook today using the main address but need to know three things: 1) how...
August 29th 06 12:41 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 351
downloaded Outlook 2007 but have lost my old e-mails & folders by 4001
I have just downloaded Outlook 2007 from Microsoft updates, but I lost my e-mails and folders from the older version, can any one tell me how to...
December 11th 08 11:14 AM
by 4001 Go to last post
8 483
microsoft.public.outlook by 4545324
545465
January 6th 07 11:45 PM
by 4545324 Go to last post
0 478
455456 by 4545324
January 6th 07 11:44 PM
by 4545324 Go to last post
0 318
Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400£¬invitation visit by 456[_2_]
Chinese antique, wonderful treasure big collection £¬invitation visit Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400£¬invitation visit Thanks...
September 6th 07 12:41 PM
by 456[_2_] Go to last post
0 586
How to keep mail from being opened by 46erjoe
For security I reasons I would like to delete incoming mail without having to open it first. As my Outlook express is set up now, it...
February 18th 06 09:14 PM
by Dusterman Go to last post
2 864
Outlook2007 - email on server by 4Callanans
anyone know how to view emails in Outlook2007 but also save them on the server? I know how to do it in Express but can't figure it out in 2007.
February 10th 07 11:50 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 569
Accessing multiple .pst files by 4dogs
I have a backup .pst file on an external hard drive from an Office 2003 computer. My home computer is running Office 2007. Can I access and...
February 16th 10 10:05 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 581
New computer doesn't "see" calendar or contacts by 50sguy
I have 2 computers and am trying to set up Outlook 2003 on the new one to parallel the setup on the old one. I copied the 3 old .pst files to the...
August 2nd 07 12:06 AM
by Tim Go to last post
4 435
microsoft.public.outlook by 545454
microsoft.public.outlook
January 6th 07 05:57 PM
by 545454 Go to last post
0 513
how do i stop auto highliting during email writing??? by 56 chevy
When typing a new email in outlook the sentence/word/paragraph is automatically highlited for some unknown reason. I can't stop it or disable it. ...
September 15th 07 12:56 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
1 989
Outlook 2007 by 57 bulldog
SOme of the email messages that are sent to me are blank. I know there is data there but when I open the mai, nothing is there
November 23rd 06 03:35 PM
by 57 bulldog Go to last post
3 443
January 21st 06 05:04 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,242
Synch Outlook with smartophone by 57jkcamp
I can't seem to synch my Outlook 2003 contacts & calendar with my motorola Q smartphone. Is this a function 2003 can do, or do I have to upgrade to...
September 12th 07 10:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 854
IMAP and POP coexisting - Outlook 2003 by 5Circles[_2_]
I have several email addresses (accounts in Outlook terms), all delivering to the same location. I'm trying to add an IMAP user to allow better...
September 4th 08 01:54 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 486
Outlook 2003 Stopped Working by 5Circles[_2_]
I'm running Vista Home Premium with Office 2003. Everything has been working OK for months - just some occasional errors that restarting takes...
December 5th 08 02:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 342
Outlook Code by 5elpep
Hi all, I would be very grateful if someone could give me a line of code. that will close the active message window. I have a macro which forwards...
December 18th 06 08:28 PM
by 5elpep Go to last post
2 529
November 24th 08 02:33 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The