Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Phone Number Display by Jan Groshan
Using Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Pro computer. Something quite odd has happened. Suddenly, all of the telephone numbers in my contact list are one...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 10 12:05 AM
by GigaNews Go to last post
18 2,035
Lost Passwords by Michael Dobony
I have Outlook 2002 SP3 running on Vista Home Premium. I have it set to remember the passwords for my email, but it never keeps it. I have to enter...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 24th 08 07:25 PM
by Michael Dobony Go to last post
18 852
Error message every minute by Grebington
Greetings, I have started to receive the following error message: Task 'Greg's Yahoo Mail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 13th 08 08:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
18 909
Can't open Outlook 2007 by safetymom
I get the error cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded. I had a problem...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 25th 10 09:35 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
18 1,896
New Message Form by PR[_2_]
I am trying to set my out of office to forward emails onto another account, when I do this I need these words in the subject line...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 27th 09 08:50 PM
by PR[_2_] Go to last post
18 1,862
After deleting local data file is mail still on the drive? by MHL[_2_]
I have two email accounts: one Live and one Comcast. I set the Live one to be the default Data file and Sender. Then I deleted the Local file. My...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 27th 09 03:12 PM
by MHL[_2_] Go to last post
18 2,144
Outlook 2003: I can not delete or send a particular e-mail in the outbox! by PW[_2_]
Hi, I have an e-mail in my outbox with a 20 meg attachment that I haven't been able to send for months now. It's stuck. I can not delete...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 8th 08 08:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
17 999
Removing the prefix from a forwarded email ? by Blue Max
When forwarding an email, how do we remove the prefix character, attached to the front of each line of the quoted email, without changing the prefix...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 8th 08 12:03 AM
by Blue Max Go to last post
17 1,614
help...my computer died by Dude
I need some guidence. My computer died (mobo) and my hard drive was partitioned Ubuntu and XP pro. Anyway I cant just throw the hard drive in another...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 26th 07 05:47 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
17 1,035
How to stop Synchronization by Phil at MNS
Hi I am running Outlook 2007 configured on a standalone laptop using Internet/pop3 mail. I've been running it this way with no problems for months...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 29th 08 04:00 PM
by lexeast Go to last post
17 1,185
error msg scanpst.exe....drive:\program files\microsoft office\m by Realtor
I am a new user to Outlook in Office Ultimate. E-mail will not delete...recieving scanpst.exe and drive:\program files\microsoft office\office12 ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 4th 07 09:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
17 1,251
Email Bounce Back from ISP by bobdydd
Hi All I am using NTL cable broadband (UK) I sometimes answer all my email first and the press send/receive to send up to 40 emails in one go. This...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 24th 06 02:05 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
17 1,356
Outlook object model guard crisis by mpriem
Hi there, A client of mine uses a vb6 application to send out emails using methods provided by the msmapi32.ocx activeX component. They implemented...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 3rd 07 04:20 PM
by mpriem Go to last post
17 1,470
outlook.exe faulting module outllib.dll by toxikas
Hi all! My one user having problems with Outlook 2003. User complains it moslty craches when he working with Calendar. Event viewer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 2nd 07 08:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
17 1,631
Problem - Outlook 2007 stops working under Vista by Y.A
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 18th 07 03:44 PM
by jole Go to last post
17 1,665
OL2003: Memorized email addresses by David H. Lipman
Outlook 2003: Usually after on pulls an address from the Global Address List (GAL) the address of that user is memorized. Subsequent use of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 30th 07 02:47 AM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
17 1,011
Duplicate email to distribution list by [email protected]
Hello, I have created a distribution list with 82 contacts. When I send mail to this DL some recipients receive more than one mail, 2 or 3 copies of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 07 01:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
17 2,046
Address from Address book won't send by Dirk
Hi All, In Outlook 2007 I cannot send emails when I pick the address from the address book. When I type the address the mail will...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 3rd 07 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
17 829
Does Outlook 2000 work with Vista? by Rojo Habe
OK, call me cheapskate if you like but I've just shelled out for Vista and can't quite run to upgrading Office as well. Besides, my clients use...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 3rd 07 06:19 PM
by Rojo Habe Go to last post
17 1,155
Changing My Outlook 2003 PST from 97-2002 to Unicode Format? by Jim McGowan
What is the best way to get the data from my PST - presently in the older Outlook 97-2002 format - into a new PST in the newer Outlook 2003 Unicose...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 24th 06 12:42 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The