Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 Disappearing Reply-To addresses by [email protected]
All, I have a weird problem that I just can't seem to shake. I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 on Win XP SP2. This problem does not happen all the time....
January 11th 06 04:51 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 803
SBS 2003 exchange question - Outlook problem by dimon
Hi All! I have this annoying problem on my new Small Business Server 2003 network... Outlook keeps asking me for username and password to log into...
January 11th 06 05:11 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 957
Outlook 2003 and YahooPOP by Jester9044
Sorry for asking this here. but other site doesn't support help. Does anyone know how to work YahooPOP? Like how do I make it so YahooPOP can...
January 11th 06 09:51 AM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
4 747
how do i "import contacts" without Email Addresses? by Mike Bailey
I was wondering if someone knew how to add a placeholder email address to all contacts? SharePoint wont seem to allow you to import contacts that...
January 11th 06 11:33 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
5 1,343
Newbie question regarding corespondance by Raffi Bearmant
Dear All, I am trying to build a network of supliers for my new business. I am sending mail via outlook and then following up etc. How can I group...
January 11th 06 11:37 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 828
How to merge PST files? by ju
Hi, Environment: Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003 My firm sends and receive lot of emails daily, so we told the user to archive their emails into...
January 11th 06 02:57 PM
by ju Go to last post
3 1,155
How to Create Exceptions to Recurring Appointment by Sabrina
I would like to send a calendar invite for a series of recurring meetings in 2006. I'd like to do this just once if possible. The problem is even...
January 11th 06 03:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 2,040
Unable to send test message when setting up email account by Brad
I am setting up an email account with Outlook 2003 and am unable to send a test message. I am using a verizon email account and am setting it up...
January 11th 06 03:44 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 2,073
Reminders stopped working in Outlook 2003--Is there a way to reset? by resonator80
My reminders have stopped working. I get a message that says "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may...
January 11th 06 04:00 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,320
All Hyper Links Direct me to my home page by Scott
Any Hyperlink that I get on e-mail goes to my home page when clicked. I can copy & paste from the Source code but that's a pain. Why did this...
January 11th 06 04:11 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 1,049
I can't get the TaskPad to close - HELP! by Wekiva
This is a repost of an ongoing issue...but the original Subject line was misleading so I'm trying it again. I've been trying to figure out how to...
January 11th 06 04:50 PM
by Wekiva Go to last post
0 1,038
What do I need to put vac. msg in my 2002 Outllook XP software? by Lynn in Cranberry Twp
In my office assistant menu, there is no option for a vacation message. Do I need to buy a new version of software to get that feature or am I...
January 11th 06 04:56 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 1,012
To Field blank in Sent Items folder by Dave Murton
Hi there One of our users is having a problem in that when she sends an email, it goes to Sent Items and the To field is blank. You can't see names...
January 11th 06 04:59 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 2,006
mail by scooby
How do I setup Outlook 2003 to automatically download mail on startup.
January 11th 06 05:42 PM
by Mary Go to last post
1 707
Personal Folders-Properties-Advanced Button Missing by David Tong
Thanks to anyone who considered trying to help with this. However it turns out that the problem is nothing to do with Outlook after all :-) It...
January 11th 06 06:49 PM
by David Tong Go to last post
0 1,111
Error message0x8004010f Operation Failed by Jay Thomas
I keep getting this error message each time I try to send an email. I am connecting to a POP3 account. I have verified that my account settings are...
January 11th 06 08:11 PM
by Jay Thomas Go to last post
4 1,338
Outlook 2002 DRAGGING! by chaz
I am running windows xp and outlook xp (2002) on a dell inspiron laptop. I use the information store on the exchange server and SYNC before leaving...
January 11th 06 09:18 PM
by chaz Go to last post
0 758
How do I get incoming .jpg's to show up in my text body by Scott
Vince, I've received a couple message where I can see the attached .jpg's in the Body but don't know why they were different. I Also send one to a...
January 11th 06 09:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,152
Is this possible? by [email protected]
I have 2 PC's . 1 Is it possible to download email to one PC, then after the other PC receives the same email, delete the email from the...
January 11th 06 09:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 810
A few questions by Raffi Bearmant
Ok, I am starting to understand this monster... a few questions please: 1) I have all the emails (outgoing and incoming) from a certain account in...
January 11th 06 09:59 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The