Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
outlook 2003 / save DRAFTS on IMAP folder by Gianluca Bosco
I´m using outlook 2003 with an IMAP account. Outlooks standard behavior is to save drafts on a local special folder, called "drafts". Instead, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 25th 06 06:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 1,762
Outlook 2003 / Windows Mobile by Slow386
Not sure if this is the right group - apologies in advance. I've sync'd my Smartphone with Outlook. In the Contacts screen, for a few of the...
March 30th 07 01:16 AM
by Slow386 Go to last post
6 506
Outlook 2003 100% CPU during message preview by Oliver
I tried the /cleanviews switch already. When I switch between messages as the preview pane is enabled, the CPU goes to 100%. The Outlook process...
March 1st 06 06:20 PM
by Oliver Go to last post
2 796
Outlook 2003 100% CPU usage during message preview by Dwight
Tried the fix posted in March by Oliver; did not work for me, and I did check to make sure only one pst file was in use. I still have 100& CPU usage...
July 16th 06 07:03 AM
by Dwight Go to last post
0 493
outlook 2003 2007 licensing by the guy
Hey guys just wondering, we use outlook 2003 here, and dont want to migrate away from it just yet. However we need about 20 more licenses for...
March 26th 07 07:17 PM
by the guy Go to last post
2 368
Outlook 2003 : How to check default mail delivery location by [email protected]
Hi all, Does anyone know how to find out what the default mail delivery location in Outlook 2003 is? Is this somewhere in the registry or in some...
June 7th 07 06:08 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
4 810
outlook 2003 = SLOW!! by Eddie S
Help! I just upgraded from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 (part of Office 2003 Professional Edition), also installed SP2 and Business Contact Manager....
February 9th 06 03:35 AM
by Eddie S Go to last post
0 658
Outlook 2003 A Dialog Box Is Open by Chris LeFebvre
A friend of mine called because all of a sudden her Outlook 2003 started popping up a message "A dialog box is open". Actually this is the second...
March 9th 10 04:58 PM
by Chris LeFebvre Go to last post
5 1,646
Outlook 2003 access to Hamster IMAP fails by Darren
I was using Outlook 2003 with Hamster Classic 2.0.0.1 Everything was fine until the Microsoft update 2 weeks ago. When I closed Outlook the...
October 21st 06 06:40 PM
by Darren Go to last post
0 414
Outlook 2003 Accounts by jrow
Well I lost track of the first post due to all the forums! I'll try to keep track of this one. Ok I have two mail accounts. One is a gmail account...
August 4th 07 11:54 PM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 376
Outlook 2003 Add Email accounts to profile by Pfinster
Our client is in a network DOMAIN, using Exchange 2003 Server.I am trying to resolve an issue for adding an additional users email account to our...
May 14th 08 04:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 368
Outlook 2003 Add-in: Holiday Updates by David
how do i get Outlook 2003 Add-in: Holiday Updates
April 25th 06 12:40 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 464
Outlook 2003 Add-in: Personal Folders Back-Up by Terry Bennett
I have recently downloaded the above add-in from the Microsoft...
February 6th 06 12:13 AM
by Terry Bennett Go to last post
5 848
Outlook 2003 Add-on help by [email protected]
Is there a way, either built-in to Outlook 2003 or through third party software that will display contacts in a alphabetical list when composing a...
November 30th 06 04:07 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 350
Outlook 2003 Addins for Rules??? by Chris
All, I recently switching my work email account from a POP3 setup to and exchange setup in order to share calendar information with co-workers and...
August 29th 06 08:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 461
Outlook 2003 address book by john
I just imported to a new computer I had several address books: contact, biz, personal, prospects etc. When I choose new email/ then press the TO...
February 25th 07 09:46 AM
by cjrolls Go to last post
4 549
Outlook 2003 Address Book and PST Problems by Modern Dinosaur
Hi, My Outlook 2003 is encountering the following problems: When I load Outlook I get this message: "Cannot start the reminder service. Unable...
February 17th 10 03:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 935
Outlook 2003 Address Book Sharing by Al[_4_]
Hey all, I am running an SBS 2003. All my clients have Outlook 2003 installed. What I am looking to do is have one of our managers secretary be...
January 29th 08 04:48 AM
by Al[_4_] Go to last post
0 262
Outlook 2003 Addressbook/Contacts by Master Blaster[_2_]
I have NewsHound installed, per a MVP's Outlook advice site. Using it to post this msg. Problem, ANY operation using the Addressbook (open...
October 31st 08 08:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 261
outlook 2003 alive by Dr Puter
after I close outlook 2003 down for the first time it will reopen few minutes later in a minimized state and I need to use task manger to close it....
September 18th 08 01:54 AM
by Alias[_9_] Go to last post

From The