Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unable to send attachments to specific contact by Steve Burkholder
Hi all, We are running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2007. I have one workstation that tried to send an attachment to an outside contact through a...
December 10th 09 09:15 AM
by mdlister Go to last post
8 653
Attaching many files by Cal Who
Someone needs to send me about twenty files using Outlook. What is the easiest way for him to do that. Maybe collect them by coping them all into...
December 9th 09 11:56 PM
by Cal Who Go to last post
9 671
locked out of outlook by Gary Metzler
Hi All, I am using windows xp sr3 and outlook 2003. For some reason when I try to bring up outlook it is asking for a password for the mailbox.pst...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 9th 09 11:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 935
Contacts and Groups by Tom from WI
I am using Outlook 2007 in Win 7 Home Premium. I have a list of contacts with their email addresses. I have several groups containing various...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 9th 09 08:32 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
12 925
How do I make landline phone calls via Outlook 2007? by Stan Kay
Outlook 2007 has the facility to dial the phone number of an Outlook Contact but I presume that this requires some hardware ( a phone modem?). Can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 9th 09 04:33 PM
by Stan Kay Go to last post
11 1,144
Spam Rules by Sender by tbone[_2_]
I neglected to mention: Outlook 2003
December 9th 09 02:25 PM
by tbone[_2_] Go to last post
0 425
Office OL 2007 - Vista - Max pst size warning by Ken Isaacson
Office OL 2007 and Vista I received a warning (when I tried to create and save a new OL contact) that my pst file is too large. I was prevented...
December 9th 09 02:12 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
5 555
Messages Not Going To InBox by Chris LeFebvre
I'm using Outlook 2007 (which I upgraded from Office 2003) which I've been using for six months. Suddenly the last couple days I noticed that I...
December 9th 09 09:13 AM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
4 731
Angry
How to restore a deleted Folder by Viper
Hi I have accedently deleted my receiving folder. Is it possible to restore it. If yes how can I restore it. Thank you
December 9th 09 08:20 AM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
8 761
Looking for a Utility for Editting An Exported Rules (.rwz) File by Stewart Berman[_2_]
I need to reorganize my Outlook files. Unfortunately, Rules store the complete path and file name for target folders. I would like to export the...
December 9th 09 06:45 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
7 7,758
Outlook 2002 needs to close error message by Druj
I am a new user and am using in combination with ACT!. Outlook 2002 does two things consistently which slows down my work: 1. 2-3 times an hour I...
December 9th 09 05:10 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 509
another contact question by Gary Metzler
Hi All, I am using outlook 2003. When in my contact list at the bottom it shows that I have 401 contacts. When I go up and down the list there...
December 9th 09 05:03 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 548
OL 2007 Adding Windows Live Mail news only by RonP
Anyway to get a call in Outlook for Windows Live Mail in news only mode for Windows 7? When I customize a toolbar button to add a link for WLM as...
December 8th 09 11:53 PM
by RonP Go to last post
4 406
How do I save a emailed photo to disc by CHERLEM
hOW DO i SAVE A PHOTO EMAILED TO ME TO A FLASH DRIVE
December 8th 09 11:11 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 328
How to Show Nicknames Only in AutoCompleted E-mail Addresses by Jim[_17_]
I have Outlook 2003 and Windows XP. When I type part of an address into a new message, I get a selection of autocompleted nicknames as I type. If...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 8th 09 10:51 PM
by Jim[_17_] Go to last post
13 1,099
OT - need standalone email client by marx404
I now this is slightly OT, but I am already using Outlook at work and home for my personal email. I need a standalone email app that I can use to...
December 8th 09 09:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 500
Add BCC to emails by Petert[_2_]
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2002 SP3 and need to add the BCC option to my mails. I had assumed that this would have been done via the View option, but I...
December 8th 09 07:35 PM
by Petert[_2_] Go to last post
3 516
assigning categories to email in outlook 2007 by chris
I only get color categories when I right click the category column in my email. How do I get the subject category list to show up?
December 8th 09 07:10 PM
by Kara the Computer Tutor Go to last post
2 673
multiple recipients on one email address by Gene Marz
We are using Exchange... Is there a way to set up an email address, so that multiple people in the office would all be sent the email? We work on...
December 8th 09 05:08 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 408
editing a contact by Gary Metzler
Hi All, I am at a loss. I need to change an e-mail address for one of my contacts and I can't figure out how to do it. I am using windows xp home...
December 8th 09 02:21 PM
by Gary Metzler Go to last post

From The